Is been a while since a posted and I know this beautiful lady JustAnIndianGirl nominated me like years ago, but this past weeks have been like a roller coaster, up and down like you don’t imagine. But let’s not focus on that, because this is my first award I ever won on this blog and looks like I have other one somewhere waiting for me. I’ll post about it very soon.
I’m not sure if the title fits me well, do you guys think I’m versatile? That’s a major compliment and I can’t really express how awesome that is!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Share the award in your blog!
- Have fun.
- Feel proud to be a versatile and awesome.
- Share 7 or more ramrod facts about you
Here we go:
- I’m a Capricorn and I believe deeply in signs and spiritual things.
- I’ve a dog, his 11 years old and is a poodle, his name is Angel but Angel in spanish, is nothing like Eeeengel Aingel, ÀNgel that’s how it sounds.
- I’m latina but sure I look white as fuck.
- People call me for my second name, but I always struggle to explain this to teachers since they call you for the name that figures in the students list.
- I love to eat coffee and cookies and mix them together to make like a delicious kind of pudding, is heaven.
- I believe in aliens and even tho I love science and facts, I’m trash for Anciest Aliens History Channel Show.
- I’m asexual, which means I don’t experience sexual attraction towards other people.
And that’s it, I hope you enjoy it.
Now I’ll nominate the blogs I read all the time, that made me laugh and have fun:
thewishingwell: Amazing blogger, positive, her writing inspires you to look inside yourself and feel like there’s some light. I recommend this blog 100%, you’ll find a good laugh and actually good advices about how deal with this life, that we should call fight, since we’re always fighting on this earth.
mentaltruths: I know this girl for quite a while now and to be honest I always get excited when I see she posted something new. You’ll crack yourself reading her work, she’s raw and interesting, but overall she’s real. I’m really glad we met and we have the chance to shares thoughts and experiences.
recoverytowellness: A warrior princess, a passionate activist and… she have ocd? And I say this as a compliment because she had make me realize so many times I’m not ready to give up, that there are things I still want to do. Thank you for that Raquel.
toopolar: This blog is a venting space for someone I know is struggling, besides that I don’t find this a reason to not put him in this lists. We, the people who have hard times to stand up again, deserves to express ourselves in any way possible and with that, make others feel less alone.