I read a bunch of articles about the wonders that scheduling your day do to anxiety today, I thought you know… I have nothing to lose let’s give it a try, so here I am trying to set all my activities in different hours, considering eating times and also, knowing it can take longer to achieve each activity than I think. I’m trying to add certain coping rituals through out the day so I can manage my anxiety, also I’m testing the results of each coping mechanism. For tomorrow I’m planning in doing meditation and working with music and smells. So there’s that. I’ll keep this blog update specially in this topic, so if you’re curious keep an eye on your news board.
I’m kind of worry with all the “rituals” thing, I know it’s just a word but yo… I’ve OCD and that’s a strong word for me, so I’ll try to yes, make a routine, but if I see I obsess over it or I get anxiety from not doing the thing I’ll probably stop. Let’s see what happens.
I’m gonna post my schedule for tomorrow in hopes I can success if I post it here. Enjoy seeing my activities. I’m staring with a few for now, maybe after tomorrow I’ll add more so I can get used to it slowly.
WAKE UP TIME:
- To make sure I feel safe:
- Some smell sticks
- Make the bed
BREAKFAST: (take your meds along breakfast)
- Around 8:30 a.m, don’t feel pressure with the time. But try to eat early.
10 MINUTES MEDITATION:
- Use the new meditation app or YT videos. 10 or 15 minutes will do.
- Prepare your clothes first, as always.
- Make sure the water is hot and you feel safe (check 8:00 a.m suggestions)
- —- from 2 to 3 hours —-
- If you feel like it.
- Place your stuff in the dinner table, pick the music you feel in the mood for. Try to: Study in 15 minutes sets and 5/8 minutes of breaks.
EAT IF YOU DIDN’T BEFORE/FREE TIME UNTIL 16:00 p.m
16:00 to 17:40:
GET READY FOR GOING TO THE MEDITATION PLACE
Try to go to sleep over 22:00 p.m to 23:00 p.m