This post is inspired by this wonderful person [too polar].
This next week is my last week of vacation, my anxiety it’s striking back with different sort of intrusive thoughts because University is getting close, in conclusion: anxiety is a bitch.
This list have the intention to be a reminder, I want to live:
- My dog. He’s the beautiful poodle ever, he’s old and fluffy and he knows when I’m feeling sad because every time I don’t come out of bed he yells until I wake up, and if that doesn’t work he kiss me and push me give his little body.
- She. Amazing person, I wish some day I’ll meet her face to face, because if she can rescue me from a really bad day just by talking to me, I can’t imagine what a hug from her must be like.
- Writing, drawing, photography, music. Arts are my best friends and nothing else understands me better than music or writing.
- Traveling, discover new places. I need to live because this world is full of beautiful places, I love to find that little coffee shop, unique and retro, that’s is hidden in a corner, is special to have the chance to find places like that
- Studying languages. I want to speak at least 5 languages, that’s one of my big goals for life.
- Watching shows, reading, relaxing. I’m a fan girl, that’s where I belong.
- Looking back and realize it have been a long way, but I’m still here somehow.